Lady Servant1: Young Lady Yin! Young Lady Yin! Where in the world are you? What should I do... If she stumbles upon the rest, i'm not sure how'd she'll react... *Sighs* Young Lady Yin! *Continues to search.*
Lu Qiuyue: What a nice night it is tonight. Huh...?
Lady Servant3: What? Really?
Lady Servant 4: We had no idea...
Lady Servant2: It was just a matter of time you two would found out. So might as well just say it now.
Lady Servant4: So Lady Yin is really not blood related to anyone in this house...
Lady Servant3: But through marriage huh?
Lady Servant1: *Gasp* Young Lady Yin! We can explain!
Lady Servant2,3,4: *Surprised*
Lu Qiuyue: No explanation is needed. I figured it was something like this... I mean... Why else would my parents cherish me so much more then my brother Lu Ryun?
Lady Servant1: Young Lady Yin...
Lu Qiuyue: I don't need any pity. Well then, I should turn in for the night now shouldn't I? *Walks away*
-The next day-
Lady Servant: Young Lady Yin. Young Master Lu Xun is here for a visit.
Lu Xun: Good Morning! Why the sad face Lu Yin?
Lu Qiuyue: Nothing much... It's just that I found out we're not really related.
Lu Xun: Not related how? Aren't we supposed to be cousins? *Confused*
Lu Qiuyue: Let me explain... *Explains*
Lu Xun: Tell you what... Lets go pay your real mother a visit~
Lu Qiuyue: How can we find her?
Lu Xun: Follow me! *Grabs Lu Qiuyue's arm* Auntie!!!
-Later-
Lu Qiuyue: I got the address but I have no idea where this place is... I rarely go out of the house...
Lu Xun: Let me see... Oh! I know this place! I've been here a few times! It's quite near. I can bring you there tomorrow.
Lu Qiuyue: You do? Thank you!
Lu Xun: *Smiles* No problem.
::About Us::
Monday, July 25, 2011
Memoirs of Lu Qiuyue ~Part 2~
Relations: Lu Qiuyue Dynasty Warriors Role Play RP



0 Scribbles:
Post a Comment