Old Man: No please! St-stay away from me! I beg of you! Arrrrgh...!!!
-The next day-
Woman2: Did you hear? The old man from the shrine died.
Woman1: I heard. Such terrible news it is. Who would do such a thing?
Man1: Who else other then that brat? And speaking of him, here he comes, the boy with those evil light purple colored eyes. The cursed boy of the "An" Clan...
Woman1: Him? But he looks so innocent...
Man2: You're new here right? Just don't let his looks fool you.
Man1: He killed his mother and he laughed over it. And after that incident, he kept on killing people for his amusement.
Woman1: He did? What a very cruel boy!
An Siyu: *Sighs* *Mumbles* Nobody knows the truth... Nobody...
Voice: Nobody huh?
An Siyu: Wh-whose there!? *Looks around*
Voice: Don't bother looking. You won't find me. Mind telling me the truth if your willing to tell me? Did you or did you not kill all those people?
An Siyu: I... I... I did... But! It's not like I "wanted" to do it...
Voice: Oh? Is that so now? Mind telling me the whole thing from the start?
An Siyu: It all started on the day my mother died. Our home was attacked, my mother told me to run, run away as far as I can go since I can't fully control my powers. But I couldn't. I hid somewhere near instead; thinking I should be stronger. And there and then is when my powers overcome me and created another persona to me. A psychotic blood thirsty killer... Yes, he... I killed the attackers and my mother along with them... But... My mother was still happy even when she knew that I killed her. Before she died, she said "Thank you... Please don't die... Live on...". It is then when the other villagers arrived; I... My other persona was laughing like crazy then, but deep down, I was crying. The villagers forgave me at first, but ever since my other persona gain control of me, I kept on killing for his blood thirsty desires... So now, most people shun me...
Voice: Know what? I think those people are crazy.
An Siyu: What?
Voice: They should at least take notice of your persona situation.
An Siyu: True...
Voice: But! You yourself should at least take control of your other persona slowly. Let it take control of you. When he does, relax, and slowly try to control it.
An Siyu: Thank you. I shall take your advice. And um... I'm An...
Voice: I know who you are. There is no point in telling me your name. I'm known as Dai Sying. Remember that although we wont meet again.
An Siyu: Dai Sying... I will. Thank you for listening. I feel a lot better now. *Walks home*
Dai Sying: "Won't meet again". Hahaha...Wrong! But true for now. I'll be seeing you in years time. This part of my life is getting quite interesting...
-Later-
An Siyu: He seemed like a nice guy. But will I never meet him again? It was nice to at least have someone to talk to. *Looks at home* Dad is back?
Dad: You're back? Listen, starting next week you will have a new mother. And you will also have an older sister and a younger brother.
An Siyu: A... A new... Mother?
Dad: Yes...
An Siyu: A lie... It's a lie right? I DON'T NEED A NEW MOTHER! *Runs up to room*
Dad: I'm sorry son... If this will help you return back to normal, I don't mind remarrying... This is all for you own sake...
::About Us::
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Memoirs of An Siyu ~Part 1~
Relations: An Siyu Dynasty Warriors Role Play RP



0 Scribbles:
Post a Comment