Lu Xun: So are you all set to meet her?
Lu Qiuyue: I don't kn-
Lu Xun: Don't worry! You'll be fine for sure.
-Later-
Lu Xun: Excuse me... Is this where uhh... Lady Da Chun lives?
Da Chun: Yes. I am her. And what can I help you two with?
Lu Xun: Well...
Da Chun: *Stares at Qiuyue* You... You look awfully familiar... Yin... Lu Yin... A-are you... Her; Lu Yin?
Lu Qiuyue: *Nods*
Da Chun:*Tears start to flow* If you're here, then that means...
Lu Qiuyue: *Nods* Yes... I know the truth. Somehow, I've always known...
Da Chun: *Hugs Qiuyue and cries* How long...? How long has in been since i've last hugged you? 8 years... You were oh so small and fragile. *Releases her and holds her shoulder* You've turned into a fine young lady indeed... And even having the same eyes as your father; calm, content and reserve. Oh, if only he were still alive... *Wipes away tears* Please... You two... Do come in. You must be Lu Xun I presume? *Looks at Lu Xun*
Lu Xun: Yes I am. It's a pleasure to meet you auntie. *Smiles*
Da Chun: The pleasure is all mine. *Smiles*
-After a bit of chatting and introduction-
????: Lady Da Chun, i'm back and I brought back some tea leaves. *Looks at Lu Xun and Qiuyue* Oh. It seems we have guests...
Lu Xun: Who's he?
Da Chun: Oh! Chen Heng. Welcome back. How was your trip? And yes, we have guests. Remember how I told you I had a child? This is her. Lu Yin, and that young boy over there is Lu Xun, her cousin. Lu Xun, Lu Yin, this young man here is Chen Heng. He's a traveler and he has been taking care of me since the past 4 years. Oh, Chen Heng... If you don't mind, could you accompany Lu Xun for me while I have a good long talk with my daughter?
Chen Heng: So I see. I don't mind.
Da Chun: Thank you. Lets go somewhere to talk shall we Lu Yin? *Leaves with Qiuyue*
Lu Xun: *Stares at Chen Heng* Uhm... Hello...
Chen Heng: Hi.
-Later that evening-
Da Chun: It was really nice to see you again. But are you sure you need to leave now?
Lu Qiuyue: Yes. We must. But we will always come and visit. Don't worry... Mother.
Da Chun: Well, goodbye you two. *Waves*
Chen Heng: *Waves*
Lu Xun: *Waves back energetically* So... How was your talk with auntie? Did it go well?
Lu Qiuyue: Yes. It did.
Lu Xun: Then why do you still look sad? As a matter of fact, your expression doesn't really change at all since this morning...
Lu Qiuyue: Sad? I'm very happy actually. It's just... It too true to be real...
Lu Xun: I guess that's true. So what did you two talk about?
Lu Qiuyue: Lots of stuff. Including the fact that she wanted to name me "Qiuyue" in the first place.
Lu Xun: Qiuyue? That's a nice name. It means Autumn Moon right?
Lu Qiuyue: Yes. Because I was born under the 2nd full moon of Autumn.
Lu Xun: I see...
Lu Qiuyue: I've been thinking though... I've decided to let my real mother call me by that name. And you could be the 2nd. I'll only let people i'm close with call me by that name. *Smiles slightly*
Lu Xun: That's nice~ And you finally smiled! *Grins* Hehehe... Well. Why don't we come again tomorrow or so? It was fun actually, hanging around with that Chen Heng guy. He's a fun guy despite his bore some appearance. Just like you!
Lu Qiuyue: I see...
Lu Xun: I was complimenting you, you know that?
Lu Qiuyue: Yeah. I know. *Chuckles* Come on, lets go back home.
Lu Xun: OKAY~!
::About Us::
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Memoirs of Lu Qiuyue ~Part 3~
Relations: Lu Qiuyue Dynasty Warriors Role Play RP



0 Scribbles:
Post a Comment