Boy: Forget... Forget... Forget, everything... Must abandon my... Past self... Must... Forget... *Faints*
-A few hours later-
Taigong Wang: Hmm...? Excuse me, why are you sleeping? *Pokes*
Boy: Uhh... Where...? Who...?
Taigong Wang: You! You're... THAT Dai Sying!
Sying Junjie: Dai Sying? Heh... Now I remember...
-Flashback-
Sying Junjie: Because of me, everything turns out this way... Everything... Out of my selfishness... I must... I must... I... Must... Forget... Must abandon... Everything...
-Back to the present-
Taigong Wang: *Puzzled* Huh...?
Sying Junjie: Hahahah... True... I am THAT Dai Sying... But My real name is Sying Junjie. But please, call me Junjie.
Taigong Wang: Junjie huh? It's rather unexpected to see you here. Aren't you supposed to be with your family or something?
Sying Junjie: Family huh? Hahah... *Sigh* If only... *Mumbles*
Taigong Wang: Pardon?
Sying Junjie: Nothing... Lets just say that my family won't be looking for me. *Smiles*
Taigong Wang: (Hmm... That smile... So... He is hiding something and has an ulterior motif. I know that smile anywhere.) Tell you what, why don't you come and live at my house? You got no place to go or turn to right? You shall be my little brother then.
Sying Junjie: I guess it's fine...
-Later-
Taigong Wang: Done bathing? Then here. Wear this.
Sying Junjie: But if I wear this i'd look like you...
Taigong Wang: So? It's fine right? You're my brother now.
Sying Junjie: I guess i'll just get use to this then...
::About Us::
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Memoirs of Sying Junjie ~Part 1~
Relations: Sying Junjie Dynasty Warriors Role Play RP



0 Scribbles:
Post a Comment