BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

::About Us::

My Photo
Psychotic Mystic Realms, West Realms
View my complete profile

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Memoirs of An Siyu ~Part 2~

Dad: An Siyu, listen. From now on this will be your mother.
Mother: Hello little one.
An Siyu: Tch...
Dad: Look here. You even gotten yourself an older sister and a younger brother. This here is An Daiyu and that's An Xi-Wang.
An Siyu: *Glares at An Daiyu and mumbles to himself* It's her...
An Daiyu: Hmph...
An Xi-Wang: ......
An Siyu: Listen, dad. I don't need a new so called family. All I need is you and myself. I don't need a sister or a brother and especially... I DO NOT NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR MOM! To hell with this... *Storms out of the house*
Dad: That boy...
Mother: Don't worry dear. Give him some time...

An Xi-Wang: *Stares at An Siyu and tries to follow him out of the house.*
An Daiyu: Xi-Wang! Come back here you!
An Xi-Wang: *Doesn't listen*
An Daiyu: Tsk... That boy and his adoration...

An Xi-Wang: *Runs and stops An Siyu by walking stopping in front of him*
An Siyu: *Glares* What do you want? Get lost?
An Xi-Wang: You're An Siyu no? That An Siyu?
An Siyu: Yeah so? I supposed you're gonna say that you are afraid of me and I should get out of the way in everything you do?
An Xi-Wang: Not exactly... But yes, i'm somehow afraid of you because you did kill a lot of people, but I still respect you for you. Being the top puppeteer in this realm and all. I wanna train and be the greatest puppeteer just like you one day~
An Siyu: Heh... You're just a kid. You can't surpass me. But... I'm flattered. *Smiles slightly*
An Xi-Wamg: Hehehe... Say... Will you please accept me as your brother?
An Siyu: Well... You're not that bad of a kid... So I guess it's fine. But listen. I would NEVER accept the other two as my sister and mother.
An Xi-Wang: O-ok... So, where are you going?
An Siyu: Anywhere but home.
An Xi-Wang: Can I follow?
An Siyu: As long as you don't get in my way then it's fine.
An Xi-Wang: Ok! I won't.
An Siyu: Hmm... I wonder? What's your puppeteer talent? Surely at your age you should already know.
An Xi-Wang: Well... I don't really know. I'm a late bloomer. But what I do know is it has something to do with my eyes turning Silver. I just have to figure out how.
An Siyu: Then we'll just have to find out what it does. If you're interested. I can help you.
An Xi-Wang: REALLY??? YAY~
An Siyu: Now don't get too full of yourself. We'll start tomorrow if I don't have anything to do
An Xi-Wang: Ok~ Hehe~ *Grins*.

0 Scribbles: