BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

::About Us::

My Photo
Psychotic Mystic Realms, West Realms
View my complete profile

Monday, June 27, 2011

An Siyu's Journal ::Part 1::

An Siyu here.

Today as usual, I sorted out the pitiful souls I ripped out, thinking on how i'd dispose of them. Niahahahaha... Eh. So lame. Why aren't there any challenges for me? Is there anyone that is up to my standards? My step sister provides me with challenges but she's still not up to my standards. I can still beat her at any moment. I can even kill her if I want. As I did with most people who challenges or pisses me off... Oh look at the time! It's the time where I promised the old man i'd kill him. Niahahahaha...

Next Page~

An Siyu here.

It seems that I killed yet another person... Sooner or later i'd be hunted down... I'm sure of it. After "killing" the guy, I went to visit Sying Junjie, and as usual, Taigong Wang was there, staring at me as if I killed someone else... Well... I did this time... After that, Taigong Wang left the room. Junjie then asked me what I wanted, and I told him that if he could help me with the "thing" I mentioned to him a few days ago. He said he'd reconsider it. Before I left, the new curtains at their house caught my eye. The fabric is of high quality, and the colors blended beautifully. It could be use to make clothing too.

Now... All that aside, I think my step sister is stalking me. For who knows what reason, I don't need to know. I have other stuff to worry about anyway. I guess this is all for now.

::An Siyu::

0 Scribbles: